Learn more about spinel
- Spinel is a mineral composed of magnesium aluminum oxide. Spinel containing different elements will have different corresponding colors. `
- The most famous spinel is the " Black Prince's Ruby" inlaid in the Crown of the British Empire; according to expert research, the "Black Prince's Ruby" is not a real ruby, but a red spinel!
- Spinel is known as a symbol of courage, giving people the power of tenacity and self-confidence, enabling people to overcome difficulties and move forward courageously, encouraging people to boldly pursue their dreams and actively realize their goals and wishes.
- Black spinel was believed to have great powers of protection and courage in ancient times and was used as an amulet and amulet stone.
- Red spinel is believed to awaken vitality and strength in the body and inspire inspiration.
|Represent the constellation
|Gemstones convey spirituality
|stone of courage